Drug and Alcohol Admissions
The admissions process is the first step in entering our programs. Our expert drug and alcohol admissions staff is ready to assist you in any way necessary and to provide you with information about insurance options and everything else you will need to know regarding your recovery. You can start by visiting Contact US page either by calling us at (209) 744-9909 or filling out a form on the page.
What Happens During the Admissions Process?
- All clients must be interviewed to determine acceptance into the program. Appointments must be made for all screenings, which can take place in person or over the phone.
- No serious medical, psychological or emotional conditions that could interfere with participation in a social-model treatment program.
- The primary requirement for admission is that the individual demonstrates a sincere desire to stop drinking and/ or using drugs and medical necessity is present.
- Clients must be clean and sober prior to admission a drug screening is required during the admission process and random testing will be done while in the program.
- We does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, national origin, sexual preference, religious affiliation, or disability.
- All clients must read and agree to adhere to all the rules and policies of Towns Health Services.
- All clients must sign an agreement stating their willingness to adhere to these rules in the Admission Agreement and must attend an orientation within 72 hours.
What is an Assessment for Drug Addiction Treatment?
During the assessment you w ill be required to give a complete and thorough history of your substance abuse and related background. It is important for all participants of our addiction treatment program to be as open and honest as possible during the alcohol and drug admissions process. The assessment process will ensure that you get the care you need for complete healing.
What can I expect out of completing the program which I qualify?
Once our addiction specialists have a basic picture of you as an individual, they will help design addiction treatment program to meet your specific needs. Our Certified Counselors are here to serve you, and with your help and input, we can give you the best care and offer you the best chance at recovery. We meet with individuals and families during your treatment to ensure everyone’s needs are being taken care of and to help participants know what to expect from their recovery.
Why Choose Palm Tree Ranch?
We offer a variety of addiction treatment services and programs that when used together can help participants work through their underlying needs and issues. Through our outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, day programs, residential treatment facility, and alumni program which includes after care benefits.
Palm Tree Ranch will soon be offering detoxification services and a sober living home so that we can continue the full continuum of care. As one of the best drug and alcohol treatment centers in the country, we are fully licensed. Our caring staff shows compassion, dignity and respect to all our participants, and we offer an atmosphere full of comfort for recovery.
Paying for Care FAQ
I’m low income. Are there any options available to me?
Currently Palm Tree Ranch doesn’t accept Medi-Cal however, we do accept Drug Medical benefits in our outpatient and intensive outpatient programs. You must be a resident currently residing in Sacramento County. Payment arrangements are possible but must be approved by our administration department upon admitting into the program.
Will my insurance cover my treatment?
Our expert admission staff can help you. Each insurance provider require their own terms of medical necessity that is required in order to admit you into our program for services. We will need to make sure you meet all qualifications and see if you have any out of pocket costs. All insurance plans and their benefits vary. It’s important to know that this type of treatment falls under behavioral health benefits and in some cases it can be managed by a different provider than your medical benefits. Please give us a call at (209) 744-9909 for help.
I don’t have insurance and I really would like to get help. Will you accept me as a cash paying customer?
Yes, Palm Tree Ranch can accept all forms of payment. Cash, check and all major credit cards are acceptable methods of payments. You will be required to sign a financial agreement prior to receiving services.
Right now I don’t have all the money to pay for my treatment upfront, are you able to do a payment plan/arrangement?
Payment plans/arrangement are available with approval. We will do our very best to work with you if possible. Please give us a call at (209) 744-9909 for more information.